Gradient Marine delivers maritime surveillance and undersea solutions to Department of Defense clients in support of our Nation’s defense. We provide a variety of services including engineering & technical solutions, strategic planning, operations support, acquisition expertise, and program management. Gradient Marine is a small business and certified as a Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) business.
Services & Solutions
Full life-cycle multi-discipline engineering support, subject matter expert (SME) advisers, and system engineering services.
Gradient Marine can perform tasks associated with program and system acquisition including proposal and statement of work development; financial planning and analysis; and development and execution of Building Partner Capacity (BPC) and conventional Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases.
Gradient Marine can provide program management services to support the entire project life cycle, from concept to deployment. We can support complex projects and large portfolios and have experience with Programs of Record, RDT&E efforts, and Security Cooperation projects.
Test planning, technician support, organizational programming and expertise.
- All Domain Capacity Building
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) Capacity Building
- Naval Warfare Capacity Building
- Maritime Domain Awareness (MDA) Capacity Building
- Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) Capacity Building
- Maritime Surveillance and Undersea Warfare Subject Matter Expert (SME) Support
- Maritime Defense Capability Gap Analysis
- Requirements and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) Development
- Portfolio Management