Gradient Marine is a small business and is certified as a HUBZone business. We have engineers, managers, technicians, and support personnel on staff – all with extensive knowledge working maritime defense projects.
Gradient Marine offers clients the comprehensive technical and management services necessary to execute maritime defense projects. Our services fall into several categories including engineering & technical solutions; strategic planning; operations support; acquisition expertise; and program management. Typical services might include, but are not limited to, Maritime Domain Awareness (MDA) or Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) capability gap analysis, requirements definition, concept and concept of operations (CONOPS) development, cost estimation, engineering design and analysis, test planning and support, coxswain support, acquisition planning, and logistics coordination.
Full life-cycle multi-discipline engineering support, subject matter expert (SME) advisers, and system engineering services.
Gradient Marine can perform tasks associated with program and system acquisition including proposal and statement of work development; financial planning and analysis; and development and execution of Building Partner Capacity (BPC) and conventional Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases.
Gradient Marine can provide program management services to support the entire project life cycle, from concept to deployment. We can support complex projects and large portfolios and have experience with Programs of Record, RDT&E efforts, and Security Cooperation projects.
Test planning, technician support, organizational programming and expertise.
- All Domain Capacity Building
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) Capacity Building
- Naval Warfare Capacity Building
- Maritime Domain Awareness (MDA) Capacity Building
- Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) Capacity Building
- Maritime Surveillance and Undersea Warfare Subject Matter Expert (SME) Support
- Maritime Defense Capability Gap Analysis
- Requirements and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) Development
- Portfolio Management